Monday, February 11, 2008

To Do List: February 2008

I think I'll start a monthly to-do list and see if it ever gets smaller or just continues to grow. I'll start with projects that are top priority regardless of how old or new they are, and then go from there. This wont be for things I plan on getting done in February, but just my list as of February and every month thereafter.

Keep in mind I am not the fastest quilter. I tend to think and read more about it than actually doing it. *I'm rolling my eyes at myself.* I do have spurts of creativity and hope that I can stop adding to this list before things actually get finished. But I do think that this will take me on into 2009.

So here goes.

To Do List: February 2008
1. Finish sewing corners onto the string blocks for string block swap. Done!
2. Take pictures of the jar blocks and get them in the mail. Done!
3. Make a second pincushion for the pincushion swap.
4. Make Lydia's AB Bag!!! (Kicking myself for forgetting about you!)
5. Make SIL's Nursing Tote.
6. Finish 1st blanket for Baby S. by June (Buy backing, baste, quilt, bind.)
7. Start (and finish) 2nd blanket for Baby S. by June (Ack!)
8. Make an assortment of bibs, burp cloths, swaddling blankets (?) for Baby S. by June
9. Start Isabella's Heart Quilt
10. Start Gabe's BBQ Quilt
11. Start Bento Box Quilt
12. Do a little work on my Dresden Plates (I'll be 50 before it's finished)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Ahem*
How about my fleece blanket from 3years ago? That should be at the top of the bottom of the list! ;)
You can scratch that off actually - I'll patiently wait for a LisaBat original bag.

LP