Monday, February 11, 2008

I've Been Under a Pile of Blocks!

I'm not sure if I have any regular readers out there, but I've been neglecting my blogging lately. Since I was trying to finish my jar blocks for the block swap (finally finished the beginning of last week!) and trying to also finish my string blocks for the string block swap (finally finishing today!) I've just been able to do much here. Pretty soon I will be able to post pics of all the blocks I made, and then soon enough, all the different blocks coming in! Woohoo!

I made around 50 jar blocks and 20 string blocks. I wish I had more time to make more than 20 strings, since I need a lot more to make a large quilt, but I will be moving and I know my sewing machine will be out of commission for a while until we get settled in - so 20 was all I had time for.

I've been feeling the need to make a To-Do list... so I'll post that next. I'll hopefully be posting photos of the blocks in the next couple of days so if you are reading, be sure to check back. :)

No comments: