Monday, August 18, 2008

Mamma Mia!

So to get back in the swing of blogging I will do a mini review of Mamma Mia. I'd really wanted to see this since I saw the previews months ago so I took the girls on Thursday. I wasn't terribly sure that they'd like it so much but they loved it just as much as I did. In fact, I can hear them in their bedroom singing along with the soundtrack right now, "Don't gooo wasting your emotionnns, laayy all your love on meee!"

We liked it so much that we dragged Gabe with us on Saturday night to see it again. Isabella was sure to keep her dad from falling asleep; but even he is now finding himself singing the songs all the time. If you think you might like it, or even if you think you might not like it, my suggestion is to go see it in the theater right now. It's a really *great* movie.

Now off to see what my little dancing queens are up to....

No comments: