Friday, March 28, 2008

Photos of String Blocks from About.com Swap

Here are photos of the string blocks I got back from the About.com Quilting Forum swap. I only made two sets so I'll have to make some more to make this into a quilt. I'm thinking of making a square wall hanging size that can be draped across a table, but I'm not really sure. I'm undecided on what to do at this point because I don't want to make a lot more of these as I didn't really like adding the little squares on the corners. The look is great, but that part is just tedious to me. We'll see. :)

Nevertheless, the blocks are great and one of them is from Brazil! :)


Starting from the top, from left to right: Wanda, Wanda, Susanna, Laurie, Helen, Louann, Alexis, Lisa N. Patty, Grace, Ivani (from Brazil!) Louann, Sylvia, Laurie, Grace, Patty, Ethel, Lea, Lea, Susanna

No comments: