Friday, March 28, 2008

Photos of Jar Blocks from About.com Swap

After over a month I have finally taken photos of the jars I received from the jar block swap on About.com's quilting forum. This was my first swap, and I think it was a great way to get me hooked! It was so cool to send in a bunch of jars of only a few fabrics and get back a ton of jars of all kinds of fabrics. I sent in 54 jars and out of the 54 I got back there were no repeat blocks. I'm not sure what's better, the variety of fabric or the many places they came from. Most are from across the US, but there are some that are from Canada as well.

I'll post three from each swap... click on the blocks to view the rest of them in my Webshots albums.

Bug Jars
Sent 18 blocks w/ 3 different prints
Received 18 blocks w/18 different prints




Novelty Jars
Sent 12 blocks w/2 different prints
Received 12 blocks w/12 different prints



Fruit & Vegi Jars
Sent 24 blocks w/3 different fabrics
Received 24 blocks w/24 different fabrics


No comments: